image
in Oceania

Air New Zealand launches new UK ad campaign

Air New Zealand has launched its latest above the line campaign.The airline is launching its UK campaign ahead of the summer, showcasing its London to Los Angeles route and highlighting its “a better way to fly” proposition.The campaign aims to…

image
in Asia

Mulcahy to lead RCI in Europe, Middle East and Africa

RCI has announced the appointment of Paul Mulcahy as managing director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.The company offers its 3.8 million members access to more than 4,300 affiliated resorts in approximately 110 countries.With a career that spans more…

image
in Africa

Refurbished Harare hotel relaunches

Cresta Oasis in Harare has been relaunched following the completion of its refurbishment.Apartments and bedrooms, public areas and conference rooms were all renovated; and new car ports a conference room, bar and entertainment centre have been added.The hotel’s Country Director,…

image
in South America

Vinci Airports takes control of London Gatwick

London Gatwick has announced a new chapter in its ownership as Vinci Airports completes the purchase of a 50.01 per cent stake in the airport.Global Infrastructure Partners will continue to manage the remaining 49.99 per cent interest in Gatwick.Now part…

image
in Oceania

Final preparation begin for Vivid Sydney 2019

Light installations are beginning to be finalised throughout the Harbour City in preparation for the upcoming launch of Vivid Sydney, the largest festival of light, music and ideas in the southern Hemisphere.With just two weeks until Lights On – on…

image
in News

Corinthia Lisbon launches new luxury Hammam spa experience

The award-winning five-star spa at Corinthia Lisbon has launched a new Hammam experience with a Portuguese twist.The treatment utilises Claus Porto products, a revered beauty and fragrance house with over 130 years of history, which draws on ingredients from the…

Close